The Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law at BIICL wishes to appoint a legal researcher with an interest in parliamentary affairs to be the Project Lead for a new phase of the Centre’s Rule of Law Monitoring of Legislation Project. This is a 0.8fte role for an initial period of 2 years. The closing date is Sunday 23 July 2023 at 23.59 and interviews are expected to take place in late July/early August. Full details of the role can be found here .
- ELBA Speaker Event & Drinks Reception 22 November, 2023
- Bar Standards Board IDB Recruiting 16 November, 2023
- JAC Recruitment 10 November, 2023
- Applying for Silk – Event for Women, 8 November 2023 31 October, 2023
- JAC Recruiting Deputy Insolvency and Companies Court Judge 2 October, 2023