Talk: 6:00 pm
Q&A: 6:45 pm
Drinks Reception: 7:15 pm
Finish: 8:30 pm
Location: The Ashworth Centre and Online
The panel will include:
- Lady Judge Carr DBE – Vice Chair of the Judicial Appointments commission. She has served as a judge of the Court of Appeal since April 2020. She was chair of the Bar Standards Board Conduct Committee between 2008 and 2010 before becoming Complaints Commissioner to the International Criminal Court in the Hague and head of her chambers.
- Rachel Krys – Bar Council, leads the Bar Council’s Accelerator Programme, focussed on the retention and progression of women and other under-represented groups at the Bar.
- Gary Pryce – New Square Chambers, principal area of practice is property law litigation in all levels of courts and tribunals. He is on the Bar Council Race Working Group and the Black Inclusion Group.
- Penny Reed QC – 5 Stone Buildings, has a broad traditional chancery practice focussed on trusts, wills, inheritance disputes, proprietary estoppel and equitable remedies. She is a Civil Recorder and Deputy High Court judge.
- The talk will be followed by a Q&A session, where attendees will be able to ask the speakers questions.
The event is open to all, including non-members and members of other Inns. Those who have booked to attend remotely will be sent the Zoom link on the day of the event.
Please note this is a free event but booking is essential. You can book here: https://www.lincolnsinn.org.uk/whats-on/equality-diversity-inclusion-forum/
Please contact the Member Engagement Team via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.