Keynote speaker: Lord Judge
Other confirmed speakers and participants:
- Dominic Grieve QC (discussing the future of the Human Rights Act)
- Richard Drabble QC and Jeff King (on socio-economic rights and public law)
- Robert Palmer (on the Charter of Fundamental Rights)
- Tom Hickman and Charlotte Kilroy (on the Great Damages Case of Entick v Carrington and Analogues in Today’s Law)
- Julian Milford (on information rights)
- Heather Emmerson and Amy Rogers (case law update)
- Richard Clarke (procedural update)
There is an EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT for those who book before 12 June 2015 at the following special rates:
Under 5 years’ call or PQE/voluntary sector (resident) – £240
Under 5 years call or PQE/voluntary sector (non-resident) – £160
All others (resident) – £360
All others (non-resident) – £260
For bookings from 13 June 2015:
Under 5 years’ call or PQE/voluntary sector (resident)- £270
Under 5 years call or PQE/voluntary sector (non-resident) – £190
All others (resident) – £390
All others (non-resident) – £290
All rates include a hall dinner on the Saturday evening.
Non-practising academics are charged at the voluntary sector rate.
There are up to 5 scholarships available to cover the cost of the conference fee & dinner. The closing date for scholarship applications is 30 May 2015. Please click here for further information.
To book, please complete the booking form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay by following the payment instructions on the booking form.
The ALBA Summer Conference is held annually and brings together practitioners, academics and others with an interest in public law for a series of sessions on topical issues within the sphere of Constitutional and Administrative Law.