The conduct of hearings by video-link or telephone (“remote hearings”) can pose particular challenges for advocates. ALBA has prepared a set of recommendations to assist advocates properly to prepare for, and effectively participate in, such hearings in public law cases which do not involve oral evidence. These may be viewed here.
- ‘What Doesn’t Kill Me’ – A Film and Panel Event 12 January, 2021
- Request for assistance with responding to Upper Tribunal PTA Consultation 2 December, 2020
- Denning Society Annual Lecture – The Right Hon Lady Arden of Heswall DBE 17 November, 2020
- The Rothschild Foster Human Rights Trust Talk 6 November, 2020
- FreeBar Charter Event 2 November, 2020