The conduct of hearings by video-link or telephone (“remote hearings”) can pose particular challenges for advocates. ALBA has prepared a set of recommendations to assist advocates properly to prepare for, and effectively participate in, such hearings in public law cases which do not involve oral evidence. These may be viewed here.
- Volunteer as a Tutor with The Access Project 1 hour a week online to support disadvantaged young people 2 July, 2020
- You!Me!Us!We! – LGBT+ visibility in the legal profession – 14th July – 18:00 – 20:00 1 July, 2020
- EDI Forum – Bar, BAME and COVID-19: a conversation that needs to be had 18 June, 2020
- Justice Human Rights Conference 2020 10 June, 2020
- ALBA statement regarding events of the last week 5 June, 2020