The conduct of hearings by video-link or telephone (“remote hearings”) can pose particular challenges for advocates. ALBA has prepared a set of recommendations to assist advocates properly to prepare for, and effectively participate in, such hearings in public law cases which do not involve oral evidence. These may be viewed here.
- Response to IRAL Consultation 19 October, 2020
- ICCA Experts Webinar – Wednesday 4 November 15 October, 2020
- The Oxford Putney Debates 14 October, 2020
- The Protection of International Human Rights: A Barrister’s Role 14 October, 2020
- COVID-19 Guidance from Administrative Court and ALBA 14 October, 2020