The conduct of hearings by video-link or telephone (“remote hearings”) can pose particular challenges for advocates. ALBA has prepared a set of recommendations to assist advocates properly to prepare for, and effectively participate in, such hearings in public law cases which do not involve oral evidence. These may be viewed here.
- Amended Practice Directions in force from 31 May 2021 7 May, 2021
- REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE TO RESPOND TO GOVERNMENT CONSULTATION ON REFORMS TO JUDICIAL REVIEW 25 March, 2021
- Attorney General’s London Panels of Civil Counsel 2 March, 2021
- International Women’s Day Event 10 February, 2021
- Survey on the proposed Apologies Bill 8 February, 2021