The conduct of hearings by video-link or telephone (“remote hearings”) can pose particular challenges for advocates. ALBA has prepared a set of recommendations to assist advocates properly to prepare for, and effectively participate in, such hearings in public law cases which do not involve oral evidence. These may be viewed here.
- ALBA statement regarding events of the last week 5 June, 2020
- Vacancies at Justice for Summer and Autumn Internships 12 May, 2020
- ALBA Remote Hearing Guidance 4 May, 2020
- Appeal by the Inns of Court and the Barristers’ Benevolent Association 14 April, 2020
- Vacancies at Justice 30 March, 2020