Please keep the evening of 16 November 2015 free for this year’s ALBA AGM and annual lecture. ALBA is delighted to announce that the annual lecture will this year be delivered by Lord Kerr, Justice of the Supreme Court. He will be speaking on a subject to be announced in the Great Hall at Lincoln’s Inn. A drinks reception will follow, and the lecture will attract 1 CPD point. Further details and registration information will be circulated soon.
- Amended Practice Directions in force from 31 May 2021 7 May, 2021
- REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE TO RESPOND TO GOVERNMENT CONSULTATION ON REFORMS TO JUDICIAL REVIEW 25 March, 2021
- Attorney General’s London Panels of Civil Counsel 2 March, 2021
- International Women’s Day Event 10 February, 2021
- Survey on the proposed Apologies Bill 8 February, 2021