Please keep the evening of 16 November 2015 free for this year’s ALBA AGM and annual lecture. ALBA is delighted to announce that the annual lecture will this year be delivered by Lord Kerr, Justice of the Supreme Court. He will be speaking on a subject to be announced in the Great Hall at Lincoln’s Inn. A drinks reception will follow, and the lecture will attract 1 CPD point. Further details and registration information will be circulated soon.
- EDI Forum: Racial Equality- Recruitment and the Path Ahead 12 September, 2020
- Volunteer as a Tutor with The Access Project 1 hour a week online to support disadvantaged young people 2 July, 2020
- You!Me!Us!We! – LGBT+ visibility in the legal profession – 14th July – 18:00 – 20:00 1 July, 2020
- EDI Forum – Bar, BAME and COVID-19: a conversation that needs to be had 18 June, 2020
- Justice Human Rights Conference 2020 10 June, 2020