Please keep the evening of 16 November 2015 free for this year’s ALBA AGM and annual lecture. ALBA is delighted to announce that the annual lecture will this year be delivered by Lord Kerr, Justice of the Supreme Court. He will be speaking on a subject to be announced in the Great Hall at Lincoln’s Inn. A drinks reception will follow, and the lecture will attract 1 CPD point. Further details and registration information will be circulated soon.
- Request for assistance with responding to Upper Tribunal PTA Consultation 2 December, 2020
- Denning Society Annual Lecture – The Right Hon Lady Arden of Heswall DBE 17 November, 2020
- The Rothschild Foster Human Rights Trust Talk 6 November, 2020
- FreeBar Charter Event 2 November, 2020
- EDI Forum: The Equalities Act 10 Years On 2 November, 2020