Judicial Review Trends and Forecasts is back!
A week of cutting-edge analysis, insight and opinion from the UK’s leading lawyers and constitutional thinkers. Breakfast and early afternoon online seminars, all sessions recorded, including breakouts, for access by delegates post-event. Speech To Text Reporting (STTR) provided for all plenary sessions.
· Keynotes from Professor Leslie Thomas QC and Suella Braverman MP QC
· Sir Rupert Jackson in conversation with PLP Director Jo Hickman
· Lord Neuberger chairs a panel on judicial review reform
· Professor Meg Russell chairs Reform under the Johnson Government with Gracie Bradley, David Gauke, David Lammy MP and Sir Jonathan Jones
· The biggest expert programme ever offered by PLP with over 20 hours of BSB/CPD
· All this at £190 full price/£150 discounted (+VAT)
For full programme details and to book tickets, please visit their website: https://publiclawproject.org.uk/events/jr-trends-and-forecasts-2021-accountability-and-the-constitution/