Date / time
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
ALBA is holding its first seminar on topics addressing equality and diversity at the public law bar. This first seminar will be on new parent leave and childcare commitments.
The event will be chaired by The Honourable Mrs Justice Steyn. The speakers will be:
- Rachel Krys, discussing Bar Council support initiatives
- Georgina Wolfe and Ishaani Shrivastava, on pregnancy, maternity leave, and return to practice
- Jesse Nicholls, addressing paternity leave
- Daisy Mackersie and Joanne Clement on navigating the pre-school years
- Jemima Stratford QC, on juggling children with an established practice
The seminar is open to all ALBA members and will be delivered via Zoom. The Zoom login details will be circulated the evening before the webinar. Please sign up for this event below. Registration will close at 6pm on 30 March.
Bookings are closed for this event