ALBA joins the Bar Council in expressing its deep concern at events in Minneapolis and elsewhere that exemplify systemic racism and violence against black people. Excessive use of force offends the rule of law. It is imperative that all people are treated equally and that the law is applied equitably. ALBA is committed to the principles of justice and the rule of law and reaffirms our commitment to the promotion of equality, diversity and inclusion both within the profession and the community we serve. A strong Bar is one that reflects the society it serves.
- ELBA Speaker Event & Drinks Reception 22 November, 2023
- Bar Standards Board IDB Recruiting 16 November, 2023
- JAC Recruitment 10 November, 2023
- Applying for Silk – Event for Women, 8 November 2023 31 October, 2023
- JAC Recruiting Deputy Insolvency and Companies Court Judge 2 October, 2023