ALBA joins the Bar Council in expressing its deep concern at events in Minneapolis and elsewhere that exemplify systemic racism and violence against black people. Excessive use of force offends the rule of law. It is imperative that all people are treated equally and that the law is applied equitably. ALBA is committed to the principles of justice and the rule of law and reaffirms our commitment to the promotion of equality, diversity and inclusion both within the profession and the community we serve. A strong Bar is one that reflects the society it serves.
- Amended Practice Directions in force from 31 May 2021 7 May, 2021
- Applications are open for Salaried Judge of the Upper Tribunal, Administrative Appeals Chamber 14 April, 2021
- REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE TO RESPOND TO GOVERNMENT CONSULTATION ON REFORMS TO JUDICIAL REVIEW 25 March, 2021
- Attorney General’s London Panels of Civil Counsel 2 March, 2021
- International Women’s Day Event 10 February, 2021