ALBA joins the Bar Council in expressing its deep concern at events in Minneapolis and elsewhere that exemplify systemic racism and violence against black people. Excessive use of force offends the rule of law. It is imperative that all people are treated equally and that the law is applied equitably. ALBA is committed to the principles of justice and the rule of law and reaffirms our commitment to the promotion of equality, diversity and inclusion both within the profession and the community we serve. A strong Bar is one that reflects the society it serves.
- Licoln’s Inn Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Forum: Career Progression within Intersectional Identities 14 June, 2022
- Inns Conduct Committee – Vice Chair Recruitment 14 June, 2022
- Lincoln’s Inn Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Forum – POSTPONED 9 May, 2022
- The Four Jurisdictions Law Conference – Middle Temple 29 April, 2022
- Lincoln’s Inn Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Forum 29 April, 2022